Please note that the Vacation Rental Homes are governed by separate terms and conditions that are spelled out in a Contract that will be sent to you to read and sign. The Policies below are applicable only to our Bed and Breakfast.
- Check-in Time 3:00PM and Check-out Time 11:00am. Note: If you have not checked out by 11am, and made no arrangement with the Managers to stay longer, you will automatically be charged for an extra night stay.
- We cannot guarantee road or weather conditions.
- Road Conditions in CA 1-800-427-7623 and NV 1-775-793-1313
- All guest rooms and Lodge are non-smoking. NOTE: If any guest smokes in any of our rooms, it involves a complete clean-out to remove the smell, so there will be a $250.00 automatic charge to your credit card.
SEASONS AND HOLIDAYS:
- Spring - Summer - Fall - Winter
- Martin Luther King Weekend
- President's Day weekend
- Memorial Day weekend
- Fourth of July € Labor Day weekend
- Thanksgiving weekend
- Christmas week
- New Year's week
ROOM RESERVATION NOTES:
- 2 night minimum stay required with a Saturday (some exceptions off-season and extended minimums for High Seasons and Holidays)
- Rates do not include local room taxes and fees.
- Cash, traveler's checks and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) accepted. Sorry, no personal checks accepted.
- Reservations confirmed with 50% deposit paid at the time of booking with the balance due at check in. One night bookings require full payment on booking.
- Room Rates are for maximum 2 people per room, additional $25 per person, per night charge will be added at check-in. (Rollaway twin bed and blow up twin mattresses available - please call to secure).
- If you booked on line, the additional fees, including Dog fees, will be payable at check in.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR ROOMS:
ROOM DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, However, reservations may be cancelled and re-booked up to one year from date of original booking. Deposits are held in a prepaid account under your name, and will be used towards the new booking. If the cancellation is less than 14 days prior to the arrival date, there will be a $50.00 penalty applied against the deposit, and the rest held in a prepaid account.
NO SHOWS: Because all rooms are booked with a minimum 50% deposit we hold your room for you on your reservation date. If you do not show up and have not properly cancelled your reservation at least 5 days in advance (you will have received a formal cancellation confirmation), your reservation has then been fulfilled and you will forfeit your deposit. This is because you have prevented us from renting the room to someone else.
PET POLICY: We welcome dogs of all breeds and sizes up to around 40lbs. However, aggressive dogs of any breed or size should be left at home. If your dog shows aggressive behavior that is protective and/or unfriendly to strangers or to other pets then it is considered an aggressive dog. If you decide to bring your dog and it exhibits this type of behavior the owner or management will ask you to please find other accommodations - no refunds will be given if asked to leave in this case. All dogs are required to be under the control and visual observation of their owner at all times. We are very dog-friendly, and have a few dog-friendly rooms, but we can remain so only if dog owners strictly adhere to our rules. Violation of any of these rules will mean additional charges to your credit card on file, and in all likelihood your dog will be barred from future bookings. There is an extra charge of $25 per night per pet. On check-in you will be required to sign our Pet Policy Agreement, and make a refundable deposit of $150 per dog to cover any damages or extra cleaning caused by your pet. Damage in excess of the $150 will be charged to the owners credit card on file. The deposit or remaining portion thereof will be refunded wiithin 24 hours of checking out, to give househeeping time to assess your vacated room.
There are many walks and hikes around our property, and we can refer some dog-friendly beaches and local restaurants as well.
If you and your four-legged family members are joining us at the "Heavenly Valley Lodge", we request the following courtesies towards our property and other guests:
- Limit of 2 pets per room, and pets must weigh less than 40lbs.
- Dogs are NOT allowed in the Gathering Room as this is off limits to pets. Dogs on a leash are allowed in the Office lobby.
- Absolutely no pets on furniture, including beds, unless on a blanket you provide. Keep in mind that pet hair left behind is a dead-giveaway.
- Dogs can never be left alone outside or in. Even the best behaved dog will bark or become destructive. The only exception is a crated dog who remains quiet, but is not left unattended for more than 6 hours.
- Talk to management if you require a pet sitter, or we can refer some excellent local kennels.
- Please do not allow your dog to use the parking lot or adjacent patios as a toilet. We want to keep things nice for all of our guests. We have an open park next door for ball playing, running, etc.
- You must clean up after your dog. Bring your own plastic bags. We can provide these if needed.
- If your dog comes back with wet or dirty paws, please use the towel provided to clean his/her paws before allowing entry to the room.
- Please keep your dog on leash outside the room except at our open park where non-aggressive dogs can run leash-free. The yards here are not fenced so you need to make sure your dog stays on the grounds. Please make sure your dog does not cross over into other people's property. Neighbors will call us to complain about roaming dogs.
- Do not allow dogs to bark and annoy neighbors. A barking dog left in a room is a violation and you will be asked to either remove the pet, or leave the property with no refund.
- Please groom your dog if your dog is a shedding type and try to leave as little dog hair behind as possible. Do not leave dog food outside. It will attract raccoons or bears which could then pose a threat to your dog.